AGBC Munich Exchange II
What: 2 simultaneous expert panel discussions – Which one will you attend?
When: Wednesday, 30th November, 2016
Time: Registration starts 1830; the meeting runs from 1900-2030 followed by our dinner buffet.
Where: Marriott Hotel, Berlinerstrasse 93, 80805 Munich
Price: EUR 25.00 for members AND guests (incl. Dinner buffet)
Sign-Up: Events tab at on the AGBC Munich Community Platform at www.agbc-munich.com
The AGBC Exchange II is almost upon us! We return with new speakers, new topics, and a fine-tuned program.
This year’s program will consist of two simultaneous, insight-packed panel discussions:
Panel 1: "Free Lancing and the Sharing Economy: What Are the Benefits and Concerns?"
Moderator - Juan Tejeda, Managing Director, Brains and Hearts (digital business design)
· Marco Barulli, CEO and founder, Bernstein Technologies (blockchain expert)
· Pamela Meil – Reseach Analyst - labor implications/impacts of Sharing Economy
· Sabina Wolf, Business Programs Editor, Bayrischer Rundfunk (media - TV)
· Representative from a Sharing Economy company (operator)
Panel 2: "Innovation – Advances in Digitalization and New Business Models.”
Moderator – Sharad Gandhi – Innovation Consultant (Marketing)
· Christian Ehl – Managing Director, Hillert und Co. (digitalization expert)
· Dr. Rene Fassbender – CEO and Founder of OmegaLambdaTec (startup)
· Alexander Vencken – BMI Lab AG, Consultant (business models expert)
· Jamie Wilke - Fujitsu Technology Solutions, Sr. Dir. Security Tech (Industry)
Please be sure to pre-register online, and note that friends, colleagues, and guests are all welcome.