9th Annual German-American Business Day
The Future of Business vs. the Business of the Future
Topic: German American Exchange e.V. – “The Future of Business vs. the Business of the Future” and the German-American Student Exchange Program.
When: Monday, 16th July 2018
Time: Registration starts 0930; meeting runs 1000-1800 including lunch (1300-1400) and networking starting at 1630.
Where: Literaturhaus, Salvatorplatz 1, 80333 Munich – top floor
Cost: EUR 69.00 Earlybird price until 15th June, then Eur 89.00 afterwards.
Contact: Susanne Meyer – email@example.com or telephone: 089 23 88 69 80.
Language: The conference will be held in a mixture of German and English - the morning in German and English, the panel discussion in the afternoon in German. The moderator is bilingual and an interpreter will be present.
When it began, Google’s corporate code of conduct motto was: “Don’t be evil.” Today, many question both the accuracy and relevance of that slogan. Today’s global business environment presents current firms, the upcoming generation of students entering the workforce, and would-be entrepreneurs with completely new challenges.
The 9th Annual Business Day is dedicated to exploring and navigating potentially successful paths to the future of business vs. the business of the future. It also will link those paths to the German-American Student Exchange Program and incorporate presentations from former and current U.S. student interns in Germany.
Program Moderator: Rüdiger Lentz, Executive Director Aspen Institute Germany, Berlin
Welcome - Dr. Christoph Rückel, President of German American Exchange e.V.
Introduction & Keynotes, Q&A (10am – 1pm):
· Egbert Deekeling, Senior Partner/Founder of Deekeling Arndt Advisors, Düsseldorf
· Georg Eisenreich, Bavarian Minister of State for Digitalization, Media and Europe
· Timothy Kelley, Director of the International School Stuttgart
· Sigalit Klimovsky, Partner of Grove Ventures, Tel Aviv
Lunch - three-course-buffet (1pm - 2pm)
Presentation of Interns & Alumni (2pm - 3 pm)
Panel Discussion, Q&A (2.45pm - 4.30pm):
· Dr. Fritz Audebert, CEO ICUnet.AG, Passau
· Anton Klees, CEO Active Value GmbH, Düsseldorf
· Sebastian Meis, Attorney-at-law, Shareholder, Baker Donelson, Atlanta
· Dr. Stefan Piëch, CEO Your Family Entertainment AG, München / Advisory Board Member Porsche Automobil Holding SE, Stuttgart
· Stefan Wirtz, CEO uniexperts, Köln
Drinks & Networking (4.30pm - 6pm)
Note: The German American Exchange e.V. program is led by Dr. Christoph Rückel of Rückel & Collegen, Kardinal-Faulhaber-Str. 15, 80333 München.