Topic: The 17th Annual Munich Chili Cook-Off and Cookie Contest
Featuring: An international face-off of Chili and Cookie Competitors
When: Saturday, 6th August 2016
Time: Doors Open at 14:00. Events lasts until 1900
Where: The Zar Bar, Rosenheimerstr. 240
Entry Prices: Pay at the Door -
Adult Spectators Eur 10.00
Children between 12 & 16 Eur5.00
Children under 12 : Free
Richard Sargent announces the 17th AnnualMunich Chili Cook-Off & Cookie Contest which will be held at "The Zar Bar" on Saturday, August 6th this year.
Yep, some of the best cookies and chili dishes east of the Pecos River will be on hand.
· There are specific categories for VEGETARIAN Chili and for "Hottest Chili."
· The judges ask those who are going for the Hottest Chili prize to please LABEL THEIR POTS specifically so we can save them for last. Carumba!
· There will be at least three judges and each needs a portion (plus lots of ice water).
· After the judging all comers are welcome to sample the chilis.
· No ingredients are banned, no ingredients are 100% required.
· Hotplates will be available. Please bring your chili in a metal pot, not Tupperware!
· Creative chili names are highly encouraged!
Doors Open @ 14:00hrs
· Chili and Cookie Competitors must present their entries before 15:00 hrs.
· Judging takes place between 15:00 - 16:00 hrs
· Around 16:00 hrs the Award Ceremony takes place after which everyone is invited to taste the various Chilis.
· From 16:30 - 19:00 hrs we will have music from Jason Serious & Friends.
This event is open to all and no registration is required. Entrance fees go to the Klinik Clowns, a children's charity. *Live Music will be provided by Jason Serious (our fantastic local musician who always gives his time for free).
Do you want to help with the logistics? The contact event organizer Richard Sargent email@example.com) who has been running this event for 10 years.